Our Balanced Portfolio offers broad diversification across asset classes, with a maximum exposure to higher risk assets (equities) of 60% with a target volatility range of 6.5% to 9.6%. (The volatility range is a target, based on long term actuarial assumptions and the portfolio is managed to stay within this range most of the time. The volatility range is regularly reviewed and may change from time to time due to changes in these assumptions.)
The performance comparator for this portfolio is: IA Mixed Investment 20-60%. A performance comparator is an index or similar factor against which a fund manager invites investors to compare a fund’s performance.
The Cirilium Portfolios
- Five portfolios, each managed with a different type of investor in mind
- Are actively managed solutions using manager conviction to achieve a globally diversified portfolio of investments
- Use the most effective investments available, including funds and investment trusts, to access traditional investments such as equities and bonds as well as alternative asset classes such as infrastructure and renewables
- Offer layers of diversification that help spread investment risk and aim to reduce short-term volatility to achieve your long-term growth objectives, within specified risk parameters
- The recommended time horizon for holding any of the portfolios is at least five years.