Offering a choice of outcomes at different diversification and risk levels, the Cirilium Portfolios are focused on delivering an investment solution you can trust.
The Cirilium Portfolios were launched in 2008 and have been designed to provide you with global diversification for your investments. The Cirilium range offers five solutions, each targeting a different risk level so that you can be comfortable the investments in the portfolios will remain aligned with their specified risk profile.
Cirilium Portfolios Q1 2021 update
In the latest Cirilium Active Portfolios update, portfolio manager, Paul Craig, along with head of investment directors, Danny Knight, discuss the significance of the rise in US Treasury yields and a value-driven recovery. He also shares portfolio performance and positioning and the evolution of the portfolios ahead of Cirilium’s 13th anniversary in June.
The Cirilium Portfolios
- Are actively managed solutions using manager conviction to achieve a globally diversified portfolio of investments
- Use the most effective investments available, including funds and investment trusts, to access traditional investments such as equities and bonds as well as alternative asset classes such as infrastructure and renewables
- Offer layers of diversification that help spread investment risk and aim to reduce short-term volatility to achieve your long-term growth objectives, within specified risk parameters
- The recommended time horizon for holding any of the portfolios is at least five years.
Quilter Investors demonstrating commitment to ESG integration
We are delighted to have been awarded a company ESG rating of 2 by Square Mile Research, demonstrating our full commitment to ESG integration in our business.
Find out more about our approach to Responsible Investment.
Features and benefits
- The Cirilium portfolio managers seek the best mix of active strategies across a broad and diverse range of global asset classes
- The portfolio managers invest in strategies, run by high quality active managers, across equities and bonds as well as alternative asset classes, such as infrastructure and renewables
- Our relationships and expertise enables us to access specialist managers that would normally be unavailable to individual investors
- The portfolios are actively managed each day to ensure they remain aligned to their objective and risk profile.
Ongoing monitoring and oversight
The composition of each portfolio is carefully monitored on an ongoing basis. Should the market environment or the underlying fund manager experience a change in circumstances, the Cirilium portfolio managers are ready to make any necessary changes. They adjust the portfolios as needed to ensure your investments remain on track and in line with the targeted risk levels.
In addition, the portfolios are also subject to oversight by Quilter Investors’ Investment Oversight Committee. The committee is comprised of senior personnel who on a quarterly basis, review performance of the portfolios and question the decisions taken by the managers.
On a daily basis, the portfolios are assessed in order to monitor liquidity levels, frequency of trades and the number of positions held, against the investment guidelines.